Our Personalised Funerals explained
We always want to enable you to make the best decision for you and your family in the way in which you say goodbye.
When we first discuss the funeral arrangements we will ask you exactly what your wishes will be thus tailoring the funeral to your needs.
Our personalised pricing structure then allows us to add up each part of the bill and give you a detailed breakdown of the services you are having.
This allows families to arrange a funeral not only to your requirements but doesn't constrain you to packages or fixed fees if you are looking for something more.
This gives you complete flexibility and transparency when it comes to what the funeral will cost.
So whether you want a simple affordable funeral service, a natural or woodland burial, or a full traditional service you can be assured of the highest standards at all times as well as having confidence of the receiving the best value and service too..
Our Professional Fees usually include:
- Bringing your loved one into our care
- Care of your loved one to include dressing in a choice of gown or their own clothes
- Arrangement of the funeral
- 1 Daimler Hearse to include leaving from a private residence
- Funeral director with the support of their team on the day of the funeral including 4 pall bearers
- Chapel visits during normal working hours and by appointment outside of working hours
- Collection of the ashes from the Crematorium (if applicable)
- Administration of all charitable donations
- Liaising with 3rd parties.
- Coffins start from £245
From £2,200* + Coffin + Third Party Fees (Disbursements)
* Please note that our professional fees
Our fees include a simple coffin which can be upgraded based on the coffin selection.
The usual disbursements may include:
- Church/Minister or Civil Celebrant Fees (From £180)
- Crematorium or Burial Fees (by quotation)
- Doctor's Fees required for Cremation (£164)
Other items to consider include:
- Type of coffin (Starting from £245)
- Orders of Service (from £80)
- Obituary notices (from £60)
- Organisation of catering (by quotation)
- Floral arrangements (from £35)
- Additional family cars (Daimler limousines £265)
Understanding the Bill
Understanding a funeral bill can often seem complicated and they are mostly made up of two parts, the funeral directors services known as “professional fees” and payments that the funeral director makes on your behalf, which are often referred to as “disbursements”.
We pride ourselves on asking the right questions when it comes to arranging a funeral whether that be in person or on the phone or just putting together a quotation and work hard to ensure that the quotation we provide reflects the final invoice so you can be assured that there are not going to be any “hidden” charges or additional items added after the funeral has taken place.
Once you have decided on the type of funeral arrangement that you want we will be more than happy to provide you with a written quotation so you will know exactly how much the funeral is going to cost and provide you with a written confirmation of our arrangements and cost.
Of course if you wish to change anything along the way we are more than happy to help you with this.
Clicking the below links will allow you to directly view our prices or see our funeral plan options.
To receive a quote for any of our services then please do not hesitate to contact us.