A cremation service can be religious or non-religious or you may decide to have no service at all. The service will normally last between 30-45 minutes, allowing time for mourners to enter the chapel, hold the service and exit the chapel. If you feel that you need a longer period of time, it is possible to book the following service slot at the crematorium for an additional fee.
The service can be held at a different location if you prefer, such as a Church, followed by a committal ceremony at the crematorium. You can arrange for your own Minister to carry out the service or your funeral director can help with finding a suitable person to lead the service for you. We work with a variety of Ministers and Celebrants that we can recommend, or one of our funeral directors could lead the funeral service for
Direct Cremation Package
Our Cremation Only Service is an all inclusive, practical, low cost alternative to a traditional funeral service. There are many reasons why a family may choose this type of funeral service for a loved one, perhaps due to financial or religious reasons. Some families may feel that they do not need a formal funeral, or wish to hold a ceremony at a later date. Because of this we are proud to offer this service at a fair and affordable price as a local independent Funeral Director. Please note that for this type of Cremation, no family members ae allowed to attend the service.
- Bringing your loved one into our care during normal working hours
- Arrangement of the funeral
- Care of your loved one to include dressing your loved one in a simple robe
- Transport to the Crematorium in a private ambulance
- The attendance of the Funeral Director and team at the time of the cremation
- Simple foil finish coffin available in Oak, Elm or Mahogany
- Allocated Cremation Only service at Worcester or Hereford Crematorium
- Doctors fees for Cremation